Sunday, April 20, 2014

Day Twenty


One of these days I'm going to completely forget and wake up in the morning thinking "oh crap, I failed"!  Busy holiday day with company, as I'm sure many can relate to today.  As the evening wore on I decided to just take a shot as a safety net incase I didn't get around to doing something good.  So I used the hairbrush.  Took a couple shots and put the camera down and went back to doing dishes and putting leftovers away and getting the kids bathed and ready for bed.  I was at the computer, sleepy and ready for bed, and about to click off the power when I remembered I didn't do anything with the picture I took!  So this is what you get for today.  The bokeh and starburst things are neat, but that's about all it has going for it!  The focus isn't quite good on as it seems only one tip is actually in focus.

6 comments:

  1. Well if this is a rushed last-minute job, then you get my hat-tip! This is awesome. I thought it was a weird plastic matchbook! But it's awesome. The tilt, the backlighting through the plastic... All such beauty in something so simple. I think it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too. Those blues are gorgeous and the dof adds interest. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great macro ! You sure produced something special when you worked in a hurry. I find that the photos I spend the most time on are not usually the best ones. I especially like the black, white and blue. This is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic light! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lucky to get the sparkles as they really make the pic. eury

    ReplyDelete