Sunday, April 27, 2014

Day Twenty-Seven


I had my computer off and was walking to bed when I saw my camera and remembered I didn't do a photo for today.  I was very tempted to say 'forget it' and go to bed, but it's TOO close to the end to not finish.  It was a very busy day, with too much on my mind.  So much that I need to do in the next day or two and all I can think about is how and when it's going to all get done.  It's all 'good' scheduling problems to have though... except the whole house smelling like rotten critter :/ That makes it hard to think of anything but that also.  (there is a nasty rotten stench coming from the heat vents, it's like something died in there and it needs taken care of, but couldn't be over the weekend.  So I've been living with wanting to vomit constantly from the smell that is increasing by the minute).  ...Anyway, so here is the floor right next to my computer, I'm going to bed.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this with its angles and textures. Hope you find the cause of the smell. Very unpleasant indeed !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting shapes and lines, and I like how the corner of the rug is the sharp bit.

    We had a dead rat in our ceiling right before we were trying to sell our house, and had to get an exterminator in to find it. The smell went through the whole house through the airconditioning ducts. So I can fully appreciate what you are going through and I don't envy you the experience. Good luck finding the source of the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice composition and I like the different textures - they look very well together. Good luck with the smelly problem, I hope it's resolved soon

    ReplyDelete